BOOGIE BOY BLUES & THE MUSIC AWARDS
This live theatrical performance is the first volume of
novel series which encompasses the history of blues, an introduction to
and Canadian geography. A theatrical multimedia
performance by singer/songwriter Ron Beer and his associates,
is interactive, educational, and fun for all. The show can be presented as
both a Concert Stage Show or
a Puppet Rock Show.
Copyright 2011, Siu Lum Kune Inc.
Following are the requirements for the Boogie Boy Blues Stage Show and Puppet Rock Show:
- A stage or a 12 foot by 12 foot space ( on
a stage, corner of a room, or against a wall ) that can act as the Stage Show performance area for Ron, his associate musical
performers, and the required PS system and equipment. Room audience capacity is as per your facility to meet all standard fire and
regulatory safety requirements.
- Access to the show presentation area for a minimum of 90 minutes before the show and 60 minutes after
- Parking for 2 vehicles and easy or direct access to the performance area.
- Available washroom facilities.
- Access to at least
2 electrical power receptacles with 2 outlets each.
- Please note that outdoor performance may be considered depending on the season
and specifics on outdoor facilities...please contact us for details.
- Alternate dates due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances
as required will be made based on our calendar availability.
- Preferred daytime performances days are Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays,
- We will provide all sound equipment and puppet stage if required for the Puppet Rock Show.
- You must provide a screen
as required for the Stage Show projector novel images.